Have you thought of wandering
pig, not caged?
Have
you thought of a deserving MP, jilted and denied certificate, not caged?
Caged
not an idea whose time has come
All
they say two blind guys lead nowhere
All
they say fall down one more time and rise twice and dust off
ALL I
know caged or not caged you are just caged by your own thoughts
I had
once two lovely identical twin daughters
Life to them was so smooth
like lotion which to them was notion
Both
were born from a lovely young divorced wife
Instead
of calling her name I end up calling another name
That made her to be angry, of
which to me I care less
Between politician and wife
who would trust?
These two identical twins are
political coalitions
They only come together to
woo our votes
The venom spitted on rallies worsen
our co-existence
It gave our eyes to see Wangati
in a tribal angle
And our ears not to hear any
reason for our good
These two daughters ever
fight for no good reason
A time they antagonizing over
a split milk
No comments:
Post a Comment