Wednesday, January 11, 2017

CHINA LOVE




I love lies which never hurts, cheat me babe
Sleep with my best friends, give me those lame excuses
I was in the office babe working later hours, you know my boss
Yes I know him
I knew him before you knew him
Were together in university, He used to flirt with girls. He was playboy
I will tolerate babe
I don't want to see this relationship hit dead end
It’s my heart and soul, it’s my life, and I will fight for it
Although I don’t know whether I chance of winning

Babe love me x 3
Could this be china love?

I don't want you see you shade those crocodiles tears
Either I don't want to see my heart end up in tiers
It’s not just another clique when I say umeni-tear my heart a part
It's not just another pickup line, baby chop my money l don't care
It's not just another punch line,
This love is real ,kamati chini

Baby cheat on me   x 3
Could this be an imaginary china love?
I care less

Once upon time we lived together
Wishing the feelings and memories relives our fears
Now a few years fear engulfed us, we are not thinking right and straight
For you are once the stars during my night the right light were illuminating
And tighter and lighter you make laughter to ease day's stress
For you, you are Twitter, allow me to follow you and hashtag #loveU

Baby cheat me
Baby cheat me
Baby cheat me
I care less

Not that am not faithful
Not that am righteous
But am not rogue
Ineptitude is killing me literally

No comments:

Post a Comment